How Navy Blue And Coral Can Spice Up Your Home Decor
Are you looking for something to give your home decor a modern and fresh look? If so, navy blue and coral could be just what you need. This color combination is often referred to as “the new neutral”, and for good reason. Navy blue and coral are both bold yet complementary colors that can add an extra layer of depth and sophistication to any room. Whether you’re looking to create a classic, preppy aesthetic or a more modern, bohemian vibe, this duo can give your home decor a unique and stylish touch.
What is Navy Blue and Coral?
Navy blue and coral are two colors that have been used together to create timeless and eye-catching designs. Navy blue is a deep, dark blue hue that can range from navy to navy-black in tone. It is a color that is associated with strength, stability, and classic style. On the other hand, coral is a warm and inviting shade of pink that can range from pastel pink to bright pink. This color is associated with youth, energy, and playfulness.
3 Ways to Use Navy Blue and Coral in Your Home Decor
Now that you know a bit about what navy blue and coral are, let’s look at how you can use them to give your home decor a modern, stylish boost. Here are 3 ways to incorporate this color combination into your home decor:
1. Use navy blue and coral in accent pieces. Accent pieces such as pillows, blankets, and rugs are a great way to add color and texture to any room. By using items in these two colors, you can create a cohesive look without overwhelming the space. Try pairing a navy blue throw pillow with a coral shag rug for a modern and inviting look.
2. Paint your walls in a navy blue and coral color scheme. Painting your walls in these two colors can create a dramatic and bold look. Use navy blue as the base color and add coral accents with wall art, frames, and other pieces. This will give the room a more cohesive and polished look.
3. Use navy blue and coral in furniture pieces. Furniture is a great way to add color to any room. Try pairing a navy blue couch with a coral ottoman or a navy blue armchair with a coral side table. This can create an interesting contrast that will draw the eye and bring the room to life.
3 Sample Navy Blue and Coral Combinations
Now that you know how to use navy blue and coral in your home decor, let’s look at some sample combinations you can use. Here are 3 sample navy blue and coral combinations that you can use to give your home decor a modern and stylish boost:
1. Navy blue walls with coral accents. Paint your walls in a deep, navy blue hue and use coral accents in the form of wall art, frames, and furniture pieces. This will create a sophisticated and modern look.
2. Navy blue and coral bedding. Create a cozy bedroom space by incorporating navy blue and coral bedding. Use navy blue sheets, a coral blanket, and a navy blue and coral patterned comforter. This will create a stunning contrast that will give the room an inviting and cozy feel.
3. Navy blue and coral kitchen accessories. Incorporate navy blue and coral into your kitchen with accessories such as canisters, mugs, dish towels, and utensils. This will give your kitchen a modern and stylish look that is sure to be a conversation starter.
Navy blue and coral are two colors that can be used together to create timeless and eye-catching designs. Whether you’re looking to create a classic, preppy aesthetic or a more modern, bohemian vibe, this duo can give your home decor a unique and stylish touch. Whether you use it in accent pieces, walls, furniture, or kitchen accessories, navy blue and coral can be a great way to spice up your home decor.
navy blue and coral, navy blue, coral, home decor, modern, style, accent pieces, walls, furniture, kitchen accessories, color combination, preppy aesthetic, bohemian vibe.