Red White And Silver Christmas Table Setting
Red White And Silver Christmas Table Setting – Tis the season to deck the halls, but don’t forget to add a touch of Christmas to your table, ready to entertain your guests during the holidays. Christmas is almost here and if you haven’t started planning, then it’s time to decide how you’re going to decorate your table. With everything around you sparkling, the Christmas tree, the mantle, maybe even your yard, it’s time to put the finishing touches. You should also plan your menu, you may want to decorate your theme based on what you will be serving.
There are many things to consider when preparing to decorate your table. You will want a tablecloth or coffee table as a base. Next you will need a centrepiece, candles, chargers, plates, cutlery, wine glasses and cards. It is important to create a beautiful table for you and your guests to enjoy. We’ve put together a fantastic collection below to help inspire you. Happy Holidays!
Red White And Silver Christmas Table Setting
Note: If you’re looking for more inspiration, check out these featured articles: 20+ Great Christmas Table Setting Ideas for an Unforgettable Party and 20 Great Christmas Table Decoration and Setting Ideas.
Best Christmas Centerpieces
1. This blogger’s decorating theme throughout her home here has been “trees,” which come in all shapes and sizes. (via Stone Gable’s blog)
4. This blogger prefers a more kid-friendly decorating scheme, inspired by the Pottery Barn Kids catalog. The dining room is decked out in rustic decor and bathed in bright and cheery reds. (via House by Hoff)
5. A centerpiece in the dining room is decorated with faux cedar and faux white wreaths. (via Dear Lillie)
6. Oilcloth and green checkered tablecloths provide a traditional and festive backdrop to the dining room. For the centerpiece, lay out cypress branches, boxwood sprigs, pine cones, and other natural elements like apples, oranges, pomegranates, artichokes, and walnuts. Decorate with ornaments and treats, even cranberry-filled hurricanes. (via Home is Where the Boat is)
How To Create A Neutral Holiday Tablescape
7. This stunning table is decorated with fresh sprigs of laurel obtained from a flower wholesaler. They helped set the stage for the rest of the design. In the center, a fake tree from Home Goods. The mercury glass ornaments are also from Home Goods. Rice lights run through the branches, adding some holiday sparkle. Don’t forget the candles! (via Shades of Blue Interiors)
8. A DIY table centerpiece that looks great and is simple to create. This blogger used natural elements like cranberries and juniper branches freshly cut from her property. Mason jars are filled with Epsom salt for the bottom layer, then blueberries and on top, juniper sprigs. Jars of Epsom salt alternate with votive candles in the circus. (via Yellow Bliss Road)
10. For the table, a black table wheel and buffalo cream were used as a base. The centerpiece includes fresh greenery, large pine cones and some mercury glass candles. The blogger’s favorite decor? Hand painted moose cream napkins. (via The White Buffalo Styling Co.)
11. This table started with a vintage table bag, with mercury glass ornaments and candles for sparkle. White trees were added as accents, as well as some fresh sprigs of greenery. (via Ella Claire Inspired)
Red, White And Gold Holiday Tablescape With A Twist
12. These adorable mini Christmas tree trunk holders will add a nice pop of color to your table. Rustic, elegant and charming all in one. These are formed from pieces of branches cut to form the base. Add some embellishments, remove the hooks and add strong black wire to the top. Adhesive glue was used to attach the ornaments. Voila! (via i can decorate redhead)
13. This festive holiday centerpiece features an old box filled with vintage blue and pink glass ornaments, pine cones and glass box candles. Fresh greens fill small jars full of water. (via Rubies Far Above)
14. This table features a berry circle crown centerpiece, formed by joining the two ends. Candles wrapped in ribbons were placed in the center. Pine cones mixed with silver and green tree ornaments are added as accents. (via Take Six)
15. A centerpiece display of fresh oranges, blueberries and pomegranates mixed with metallic ornaments and candles. Fresh sprigs of juniper leaves fill the screen. (via Yellow Bliss Road)
Elegant Color Themed Christmas Tree Ideas
17. A white tablecloth serves as a base. Freshly cut branches from the bottom of a Christmas tree add some greenery to the table. Hurricanes, candelabras, mercury glass balls and ornaments add some sparkle. (via Inspired Living)
18. An elegant table display with gold wine glasses and a fresh greenery centerpiece is just beautiful. (via Style Me Pretty)
20. A centerpiece of salt filled jars with added tea lights. They are placed on a white painted cedar plank… it gives a nice rustic aesthetic. It looks great when the lights go out! (via Thrifty and Chic)
21. Elegant Christmas table with snowflakes. Mercury glass hurricanes with brass bands were the inspiration behind this table design. (via Kelley Nan)
Winter Frolic Tablescape With Juliska
23. A centerpiece of jars filled with coarse salt and votive candles placed on top. Around the vases are fresh sprigs of greenery, pine trees and bright ornaments. (via My Cup Runneth Over)
26. A festive landscape with light floating teapots combined with touches of gold, bright green and berry red. (via 17 Apart)
27. An elegant table display with silver place settings, mercury vases, tea lights, candles and fresh greenery from outside. Add a touch of sparkle with snowflake and star decorations. For the display table, hang a wreath over the table. (via The White Company)
29. Instead of traditional name tags strewn across the table, do something unique this year. Get some chalkboard labels to write the names of all your guests. (via The Lilypad Cottage)
Holiday Tabletop Inspiration — Santa Barbara Wedding Style
30. This holiday table runner is best described as quick, easy, fresh and amazing. Whether fake or real – add some pomegranates and fresh sprigs of eucalyptus with seeds for contrast. (via Julie Blanner)
31. This adorable place setting features printed place cards. Wood Wreath The wreaths are from Antique Farmhouse and are wrapped with ribbon to attach to the cards. You can also use vine wreaths or even faux wreaths from places like Michaels or Hobby Lobby. (via On Sutton Place)
32. Create a happy and bright party with a simple gold charger and clear plates with DIY labels. Visit the source for the tutorial. (via Classy Clutter)
33. Elegant tabletop display with glass candle holders as a centerpiece. Fresh green and white hydrangeas are used to add some festivity. (via Style Me Pretty)
Amazon.com: Christmas Cotten Linen Table Runners 36 Inches Short, Red Snowflake, Non Slip Burlap Table Cloth Runner For Home/dining/wedding/party/ Holiday, Winter Farmhouse Christmas Theme Table Decorations
35. A simple yet elegant tableware with a rustic touch in the use of burlap. (via Salvia & Rosemary)
37. A few sprigs of fresh (or artificial) greenery and a few cinnamon sticks wrapped with twine around a napkin, on elegant white plates. (via The Golden Sycamore)
38. Christmas in South Africa… not too shabby if you don’t want a white Christmas! (via The Pretty Blog)
39. This stunning centerpiece includes 3 bunches of eucalyptus greenery, pomegranate and some embellishments for a festive pop of color. (via semi-ripe harvest)
Fabulous And Festive Christmas Table Setting Ideas
Did you know we have a Pinterest board with lots of inspiring Christmas ideas? You can check out and follow One Kindesignon Pinterest HERE. Christmas is just around the corner and if you haven’t already, it’s time to start thinking about how you’ll set your festive table to impress your guests! There are a variety of Christmas table setting ideas to help you style your table according to your style preferences. When setting your table, try to play off elements that are already in your home’s color palette. If your home is rustic, try adding natural rustic decorations to your Christmas table.
Use your creativity to design a table that will impress your guests. If you’re using napkins, try adding some style to them by using jute twine to tie a pine branch, rosemary/clove sprig, thistle or cinnamon around the rolled napkin. You can also use a festive ribbon to tie. You can also add name cards in your party settings. These can be ornaments with the card attached to the top, small wrapped gifts or mini wreaths with twigs.
Additional Christmas table setting ideas include lights, tea candles instead of candles and napkins folded in the middle to place under the dinner plate. You can also write your guests’ names on the wine glasses with a metal pen (it erases easily and is a great way to avoid using wine labels!) Give your guests something to take home after dinner Christmas, as an ornament, card box, a festive mug or even a personalized dessert! Take a look below for some great inspiration!
1. Christmas dining room. This dining room features a faux pine branch centerpiece (really works too), pine cones, ornaments, mini trees, and narrow candles for ambiance. The buffalo check used as the table and placemat is just tissue paper from the Target Dollar Spot! Complementing the holiday decor, the new painting on the console table is by Ballard Designs. The dining table is from @altardhome, while the lamp above the table is from @decorsteals. FYI: Accent wall
Red & Silver Christmas Table Setting • The Reaganskopp Homestead
Red and silver table setting, red and white christmas table setting, white and silver table setting ideas, red and white table setting ideas, red and white christmas table setting ideas, black and white christmas table setting, white christmas table setting ideas, red and silver christmas table setting, white and red table setting, white and silver table setting, christmas table setting red and gold, silver and gold table setting