Wedding Pie Instead Of Cake
Wedding Pie Instead Of Cake – Read the latest blog posts from LetterpressMade, a letterpress wedding invitation design studio and custom baby announcements.
Every wedding you go to these days has a wedding cake. And, sad but true, if you’re the bride and groom, you’ll be lucky to eat any of it. Whether you try it or not, you still want the dessert to be as elegant and thoughtful as the rest of the wedding. But what if you don’t like cake and frosting? Here’s a selection of unique cake alternatives that will win over your guests’ taste buds.
Wedding Pie Instead Of Cake
1. Macarons. These delicate French cookies are perfect for those who don’t like a strong sweet tooth. Sweet enough to satisfy guests without giving them too much sugar. [Via photo
Modern Wedding Desserts & Wedding Cake Alternatives We Love
2. Seriously, who doesn’t love cake? Make several different varieties with your baker so that everyone has a variety they like. You can also have a traditional “cake cutting” if you prefer. [Photo via Style Me Pretty]
3. If you prefer something a little spicier, this cheesecake lives up to the tradition. However, this is as beautiful as any tiered cake we’ve seen. You can even pair cheese and wine for dessert if you’re into it. [Image via Tiny Card Company]
4. Well, you got us. This is a cake. Bare cakes are all the rage, though, and instead of frosting, berries and sprinkles of powdered sugar – and a pretty floral arrangement to boot – keep this cake on the simpler, lighter side of the sweetness scale. [Photo by Naomi Kenton Photography]
5. Another French dessert perfect for a wedding day. Pancakes are one of our all-time favorite treats, and a layer cake is a dream come true. We especially love the frilly effect you get when they’re all piled up like this. [Photo via La Bechette]
Wedding Deserts Asheville
6. This waffle cake would be adorable for a Vermont wedding. Just replace the cake cutting and viola with the ceremonial syrup and a new tradition is born. [Via photo
7. Yes, we should have put a donut cake here. No one can compete with a donut at the office, and no one can compete with a donut at your wedding. [Photo via Tim Hortons]
8. This display of Italian-style cannoli is definitely not a satisfying reward for a cake. It can easily hold its own at any wedding with its stunning array of flowers and multiple tiers. [Photo via Bellissimo Weddings] Cake! The couple stunned their guests with a four-tiered pork wedding cake. The couple, who wanted something different for their big day, chose a four-tiered pork of heaven as their wedding cake.
Rebecca and Kyle Johnson stunned their 70 guests with a monster cake at their wedding on May 19, the same day as the royal wedding, which was proudly displayed with a traditional wedding dessert made from 100 cupcakes.
Tiered Pie Dessert With Chocolate Covered Strawberries
The couple, both 22, have won a competition for pork pie lovers with the prize being the chance to eat their own ‘cake’ on their special day in Long Sutton, Lincolnshire.
Rebecca, a buyer for a men’s gift company, said: “I’ve been to a lot of Royal Wedding themed events and people were really surprised when they heard about the pork pie wedding cake but thought it was a great idea. .
“We had already decided to make a tiered cake with 100 cupcakes, so we thought it would be nice to have two ‘cakes’ side by side.
“The pork pie was fantastic. The second layer on the bottom was caramelized onions and the rest was a traditional pork pie.
Ways To Serve Pie At Your Wedding
“Kyle’s not a big fan of pork pie, but he likes it. I’ve loved pork since I was a kid.
“It spread among our friends and family and people were eating pork for a week after the wedding.”
The couple married at St Matthew’s Church in Suttonbridge before a reception at the Curlew Center in the same village.
Their bespoke pork pie wedding cake was created by chef Brian Polson at Nottingham bakery Pork Farms, who made the pie into four different sections before creating the pastry decorations.
Alternative Sweets Table Ideas
Each layer was made with a crispy crust of hot water and topped with a seasoned jelly of 100% British pork. Whether you substitute pie for cake or add it to a dessert bar, there’s really no wrong way to serve this magical treat.
By Simon Hill Simon Hill, Wedding Planner and Style Expert Simon Hill is the owner of Technical Products at the Estée Lauder Companies. A former editor of The Knot, Simon has a background in web development and editorial writing. Simon holds an MBA from Columbia Business School.
On this math holiday, we celebrate the delicious homophone of pie, pie. Pie is not only perfect for weddings, but it is one of the most seasonal dishes. Get inspired to add some golden brown cake to your wedding day.
Who says a cake can’t be as beautiful as its cake counterpart? Packaged in a whimsical take-out box and tied with a ribbon, this choice is as beautiful as a pastry decorated with a personal touch. You will definitely not have any visitors without these services.
Wedding Pie — Letterpress Wedding Invitations
Small portions mean guests can try their favorite flavors. We love the combination of the matching tiered dessert tray and eucalyptus garland, which come together for the perfect charming dessert display.
How excited would you be if your card was displayed with a personalized cake? Life is short – let your guests eat dessert first if they want!
Instead of one large tiered cake, a display of several cakes would also work well. By choosing individual pies (or cakes!), you can choose multiple flavors that don’t necessarily go together in one confection, and guests can choose their favorite.
Have your heart set on a cake, but do you like the look of a tall cake? Add them! You may need to get creative with slicing and serving, but for something this unique, it’s worth it.
Summer Wedding Pie Bar
Key lime also makes a difference. And the easy-to-eat shooter means guests can drink and enjoy at the same time. We are all about it.
Persuasive fudge from the basket means you can take a dessert that embodies the cake and eat it. That’s right, this creative dessert is actually a cake! You can even play up the theme of the cake with toppings like raspberry jam or lemon curd.
90 wedding captions for all your Instagram posts
37 Fun Wedding Games and Activities 7 Inspirational Quotes About Food and Love Traditional Wedding Reception Timeline
Delicious & Unique Alternatives To The Traditional Wedding Cake
Halle Bieber’s Guide to Hollywood’s Trending Bachelorette Party We’ve got where to stay, work and how to party like Mrs. Bieber. Updated on November 17, 2022 7 Beautiful Ralph Lauren Celebrity Wedding Dresses. Yes, we’re still dreaming of Priyanka Chopra’s curtain call. Updated November 21, 2022 Celebrity Couples We Love From history books, screenplays, celebrity gossip and more, we’ve rounded up unforgettable couples whose love makes us swoon. . Updated on 20 May 2020. Donald Trump’s wedding and wife: Melania walks down the aisle with roses Updated November 10, 2020 What you need to know about Bruno Mars’ longtime girlfriend The couple was together for almost ten years. Updated on August 4, 2020 about Princess Margaret’s marriage and love story. Their relationship was partially chronicled on The Crown. Updated February 2, 2020 Everything you need to know about Blake Lively’s 2022 wedding dress, including how the sparkle on her dress became her favorite memory. Patrick Mahomes and Brittany Matthews Relationship Updated June 18, 2020 The athletic couple, who welcomed their first child last year, are set to tie the knot in March 2022. Updated October 5, 2022 Kyle Richards’ daughter is engaged. The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills mom is celebrating her family’s upcoming wedding. Updated November 30, 2021 Love Is Blind’s Alexa and Brennan share their wedding details. Also, they shared how pods prepared them for life as a married couple. Updated on November 9, 2022. Pies were the most popular dessert at the formal reception this year. Here are some fun ways to incorporate cake into your wedding day, whether it’s served instead of or in addition to cake:
1. Serve a pie that the family loves, like Grandma’s Palisade Peach Pie or Aunt Irma’s Southern Pecan Pie.
2. Create a signature cake to match your signature drink. Example: Jane and Jim’s first date apple pie + caramel spiced apple cider.
3. Find a unique display piece to show off all your pies, like a rustic cart or vintage armoire.
Wedding & Special Event Dessert Tables — The Farm
5. Name each guest’s table after a favorite pie. Add a story about why it’s your favorite. Did you eat cake on your first date? First trip together? birthday? The night you got engaged? Is this mom’s secret recipe?
6. For table signs, take a fun photo of the two of you eating a savory pie that matches the table name… it’s sure to be an interesting conversation starter!
7. Collect pie recipes from family and friends.
Ideas instead of wedding cake, what to use instead of pie weights, birthday pie instead of cake, cookies instead of wedding cake, lemon pie with whipped cream instead of meringue, cheese instead of wedding cake, pie instead of wedding cake, donuts instead of wedding cake, cupcakes instead of wedding cake, instead of wedding cake, instead of pie weights, what can i use instead of pie weights